Welocme

After years of thinking about starting a Blog I have finally done it. Since about 2005 I had thought having a blog would be interesting, no real purpose but interesting. So here it is "Life & All Its Quirks" day to day life is truly interesting and I believe everyone has a story to tell so here is my story.....

Saturday, October 2, 2010

When It Is All Said And Done.....

This afternoon while I was cooking dinner and getting some choirs done around the house .  Across the street an auction company was setting up for an action for Saturday morning.  My neighbor passed away a few months ago and his remaining family is holding a auction to clear out his house so they can sell the house at a later date.

This made me do a little thinking!  It is interesting how all our material possessions are just that, material.  When it is all said and done it means nothing.  I watched as people picked over his "treasure", the things he collected over a life time.  From a project 1958 corvette in need of serious love to a coat rack that maybe had some antique value.  Funny how we go to work for money to buy more stuff.  We all do it, here lately I'm as guilty as anyone.  These are the things that make life a little more interesting but in the end they don't matter.

The things that matter most are family and friends!  The people you surround yourself with throughout your journey of life, in the end are the most important.  These people that you have touched and those who have touched you can not be rummaged through at a auction or placed for 50 cents at a yard sale! They are priceless!

On that note my wife awaits my company!


Live life to the fullest!

No comments:

Post a Comment